Honda Type R Giveaway Official Rules
WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED AROUND MARCH 7, 2024
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID IN QUEBEC AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
ELIGIBILITY: The Legends Media Honda Type R Giveaway (the "Promotion") is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry with a valid driver’s license. Employees, officers and directors of Legends Media (“Sponsor”), Premier Ikon Inc., Realtime Media LLC (“Administrator”) and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, contest, fulfillment and marketing agencies, (collectively, “Promotion Parties”) their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Void in Quebec and where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state, provincial, territorial, and local laws and regulations apply.
TIMING: The Promotion begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on January 25, 2024, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PT on February 26, 2024 (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion contains a game of chance (“Sweepstakes”). The computer clock of the Sponsor (defined below) is the official time-keeping device in the Promotion.
HOW TO ENTER THE PROMOTION: There are two (2) ways to enter the Promotion:
ONLINE PURCHASE METHOD: To enter, if you are eligible, during the Promotion Period, purchase any item or items from the Legends Media store at www.legends.media and for every dollar spent you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes, subject to the limit below. Amount paid for tax and shipping does not count toward entries. If you have a VIP Silver Subscription, you will receive two (2) entries for each dollar spent, VIP Gold Subscription, five (5) entries for each dollar spent, or VIP Platinum Subscription, ten (10) entries for each dollar spent, all excluding shipping and taxes and all subject to the limit below. Entries are based on U.S. Dollars (“USD”).
ALTERNATE METHOD OF ENTRY (AMOE): To enter without making an online purchase, hand-print your full name, full mailing address, email address, phone number, and birth date on a plain 3x5 inch paper. Mail your completed entry to Realtime Media, Attn: Legends Media Honda Type R Giveaway Entry, 1001 Conshohocken State Road Ste 2-100, Conshohocken PA, 19428 U.S.A. Each entry request must be mailed separately in a hand-addressed, properly-stamped envelope. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries. No responsibility is assumed for (i) technical, electronic, telephone, hardware, software or network, computer or data transmission errors, malfunctions, or difficulties of any kind or (ii) any incorrect data contained in any sweepstakes entry. Mailed-in entry requests must be postmarked no later than February 27, 2024, and received by March 5, 2024 to be eligible for the drawing. For each properly received entry request, you will receive one hundred (100) entries into the Sweepstakes, subject to the limit below. All entry requests become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged.
Limit of five thousand (5,000) total entries per person during the Promotion Period, regardless of method or combinations of methods of entry and regardless of multipliers for VIP status or additional amount spent online. Attempts made by the same individual to earn more than the stated number of entries by using multiple or false contact information, accounts or otherwise may result in disqualification. Entries generated by a script, computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic or other automated means are void and may be disqualified. Entries that are in excess of the stated limit, incomplete, illegible, corrupted, damaged, destroyed, forged, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules may be disqualified from the Promotion at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Those who do not follow all instructions, provide the required information in their entry form, or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsor may be disqualified. Entries submitted by those who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void. All materials submitted become the physical property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the registered account holder of the email address associated with the entry for the domain associated with the submitted address, provided that person is eligible. Winners may be required to show proof of being the registered account holders. Registered account holder is defined as the person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. In the event that a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
- SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING/ODDS: On or about March 7, 2024, the Administrator will conduct a random drawing from all eligible Entries received within the Promotion Period and select one (1) potential Grand Prize winner. The odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION/PRIZE CLAIMING: The potential winner will be notified by email and/or phone (method to be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion) in a commercially reasonable time after the drawing. The Promotion Parties are not responsible for and shall not be liable for false, incorrect, changed, incomplete or illegible contact information or for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrant’s email or other account to receive messages or late, lost, damaged, intercepted, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the potential winner. Notification is deemed to have occurred immediately upon sending of an email or placing of a phone call. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period, if potential winner is ineligible, if any notification is returned undeliverable, or if a potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, potential winner will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. As part of the winner notification process, the potential winner may be required to complete and submit a prize redemption form (“Redemption Form”), and will be required to complete and submit a declaration of eligibility/release of liability/prize acceptance agreement (“Declaration”), within ten (10) days of date of notification, as a condition of receiving the prize. If the potential winner is from Canada, winner must also correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by email within five (5) days as a requirement of receiving the prize. If a potential prize winner fails or refuses to sign and return the Redemption Form and/or the Declaration within the required time period or if the Redemption Form and/or Declaration is returned as rejected, faulty, unclaimed or returned as undeliverable to potential winner, and/or the potential winner is otherwise noncompliant (or if Canadian winner does not successfully answer the skill-testing question), the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate will be selected, up to three (3) alternates, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. A potential winner becomes a “winner” only after verification of eligibility by Sponsor.
Parents or legal guardians of a prize winner under the age of majority in their state/jurisdiction of residence (which is eighteen (18) in most states and territories but is nineteen (19) in Alabama, Nebraska, British Columbia, Newfoundland and Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, and Yukon and twenty-one (21) in Mississippi) may be required to also sign the Declaration in order for the prize winner to be qualified to receive his or her prize.
No more than the stated prize will be awarded. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim prize in excess of the prize set forth in these Official Rules, the winner of the advertised prize available may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such prize. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances.
- PRIZE/PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: One (1) Grand Prize* will be awarded during the Promotion, consisting of:
One (1) 2018 Honda Type R** (the “Vehicle”). Mileage is 54,252 at the time of the printing of these rules.
- Winner will be solely responsible for any additional fees such as tax, title, and fees on the vehicle.
- Winner must retain ownership of car for at least six (6) months after receipt.
$5,000 USD that may be used toward the cost of airfare, hotel and/or shipment of the car to the Winner’s residence.
The Grand Prize Winner must travel to Wildomar, CA in order to accept the Grand Prize and participate in a Prize ceremony, date to be determined based on Winner’s travel schedule and Sponsor’s availability, ideally within approximately four (4) to five (5) weeks after winner is selected.
- Using the $5,000 USD, the Sponsor will provide one (1) standard roundtrip economy airfare ticket from a major commercial airport in the United States or Canada, near the Winner’s primary residence and San Diego, CA, as determined by Sponsor (Sponsor is not responsible for air transportation if the Winner resides within 150 miles of the destination) and one (1) night’s hotel accommodations at a hotel determined by the Sponsor (room and tax only).
*The Grand Prize Winner understands and agrees that the Prize ceremony be videotaped/photographed. Rights to any Prize ceremony video/photo belong solely to the Sponsor and can be used in any media at their sole discretion.
**Car may not pass smog testing in certain states or provinces. Winner should check standards for operation of a vehicle in their state or province before accepting prize.
The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $40,000 USD.
PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Grand Prize will be fulfilled approximately four (4) to six (6) weeks after the Promotion has ended. Prizes will be awarded only upon winner redemption, confirmation, verification and final approval by Sponsor. No substitution, transfer of any prize or cash alternative permitted, except by Sponsor who reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, if prize, or portion of prize, becomes unavailable. Promotion Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, delayed, or undelivered prizes.
PRIZE IS AWARDED “AS IS” WITH NO GUARANTEE. ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY THE PROMOTION PARTIES. ALL PRIZE DETAILS ARE AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION. ANY COSTS AND EXPENSES ASSOCIATED WITH PRIZE ACCEPTANCE AND USE NOT SPECIFIED HEREIN AS BEING PROVIDED ARE WINNER’S SOLE RESPONSIBILITY.
The ARV of the prize is based on available information provided to Sponsor and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes, as required by law. Winner will be required to provide Sponsor with a valid social security number or social insurance number before the prize will be awarded for tax reporting purposes. An IRS Form 1099, W-8BEN or 1042-S may be issued in the name of any winner for the actual value of the prize received. Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited. Prizes, if legitimately claimed, will be awarded. The Promotion Parties are not responsible for and will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen prizes or any prize that is undeliverable or does not reach a winner because of an incorrect or changed address. If a winner does not accept or use the entire prize, the unaccepted or unused part of the prize will be forfeited and the Promotion Parties will have no further obligation with respect to that prize or portion of that prize. No more than the stated prize will be awarded. Assuming compliance by selected winner with the terms and provisions of these Official Rules, winner will be contacted regarding prize fulfillment within one (1) to two (2) weeks of winner confirmation.
The ARV of the Vehicle is as of date of printing of these Official Rules. The difference in value as stated herein and value at time of prize notification, if any, will not be awarded in cash. Vehicle will be delivered with standard equipment, as specified by Sponsor. Any upgrades and options are at the sole expense of the Grand Prize winner. Color, package, factory options, and other specifics to be determined by Sponsor, and are subject to availability. Winner must be a licensed driver and must present a current valid U.S. or Canadian driver's license and proof of insurance prior to taking possession of the Vehicle, failure to show same may result in Grand Prize forfeiture and selection of an alternate potential winner. Grand Prize winner is responsible for all associated dealership or other transfer fees including all title, license, insurance, registration, dealer preparation, applicable taxes or fees, destination and handling charges, and other fees associated with automobile, including any travel and transportation costs associated with collecting the Vehicle. All other costs not specifically stated herein as being awarded are the responsibility of Grand Prize winner. Grand Prize winner may be required to take delivery of Vehicle from the designated location within thirty (30) days after the winner is confirmed (or by the deadline specified by Sponsor, if longer), or the Vehicle may (in Sponsor's sole discretion) be automatically forfeited by the Grand Prize winner. Otherwise, Grand Prize will be delivered directly to Grand Prize winner from Sponsor at a location and on a date selected by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. Except as stated in the manufacturer’s limited warranty for the Vehicle, none of Sponsor or any other person associated with the manufacture, distribution, development and execution of this Promotion and its prize(s), or any of their respective affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, and agents makes any warranties, representations or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use or enjoyment of the Vehicle, including, without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The Grand Prize is not redeemable for cash, except in Sponsor's sole discretion. No substitution, transfer, or assignment of prize permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event an offered prize is unavailable. Any and all guarantees and warranties for the Grand Prize are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, if any, and the winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim. The Grand Prize winner will be solely responsible for all national, federal, state, territorial, and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize they receive.
- GENERAL: Winner hereby expressly grants to the Promotion Parties and their respective designees all rights to use and publish his/her name, likeness (photographic or simulated), voice, and province of residence for all purposes, including without limitation, advertising, marketing, promotional and publicity purposes in connection with this Promotion (“Advertising”), in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without any form of notice or any amount or kind of compensation or permission, except where prohibited by applicable law. All copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights in such Advertising shall be owned by Sponsor and/or its licensors, and each winning participant hereby disclaims and waives any claim of right to such Advertising. Such Advertising shall be solely under the control of Sponsor and/or its licensors, and each winner hereby waives any claim of control over the Advertising content as well as any possible claims of misuse of such winning recipient’s name, likeness or voice under contract, tort or any other theory of law. The Promotion Parties do not assume any responsibility for any disruption in the Promotion Parties, including but not limited to the failure or interruption of Facebook or any internet service provider. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures and other statements contained in any Promotion materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control. In no event will more that the prize states in these Official Rules be awarded. All federal, state, provincial, territorial, and local laws and regulations apply. All decisions as to these Official Rules and interpretations thereof are exclusively within the sole discretion of the Promotion Parties and may be changed from time to time without notice. The Promotion Parties reserve the right to cancel or modify the Promotion at any time without notice. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning Entry. If, in Sponsor’s sole determination, a dispute cannot be resolved, the Entry will be deemed ineligible. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, garbled, or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
- CONDUCT: By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Promotion Parties, which shall be final, binding and non-appealable in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. The Promotion Parties reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promotion Parties to be in violation of the Official Rules, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promotion Parties to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person and void all associated Entries and/or registrations. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER, YOU OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE PROMOTION PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
ANY FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY IN CONNECTION WITH THIS PROMOTION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IT IS FRAUDULENT TO PURCHASE ITEMS TO OBTAIN ENTRIES WITH THE INTENT TO RETURN THESE ITEMS AFTER THE PROMOTION. IF THE SPONSOR IDENTIFIES OR SUSPECTS THAT YOU ARE ENGAGED IN THIS OR ANY OTHER FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY, YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND BANNED FROM ANY FURTHER SWEEPSTAKES OR PROMOTIONS OFFERED BY THE SPONSOR.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) lost, late, stolen, undelivered, inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misdirected, damaged or garbled registrations, Entries, URLs, or emails; (b) any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (c) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Entries or registrations at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (d) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, cable, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (e) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the any website or any combination thereof or for computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of Entries, social networking posts, or registrations, the announcement of the prizes, or in any other Promotion-related materials; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, then the Promotion Parties reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part. If terminated, the Promotion Parties will award the prizes from among all non-suspect, eligible Entries received for the Promotion up to the time of such action.
- RELEASES: All participants, as a condition of participation in this Promotion, agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims, damages, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, death, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with (i) participation in any aspect of the Promotion, (ii) the receipt, ownership or use or misuse of the prize awarded, including any travel associated with any prize, (iii) participant’s registration material on any related website, or (iv) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules.
- CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants or winners, Sponsor, and administrator in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which might otherwise cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Promotion or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the courts of the State of California. You hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non-convenience or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have.
- TAX INFORMATION: All federal, state, provincial, territorial, local, and other taxes on prizes, as applicable, and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance, transport, and use not specified herein as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the winner. A 1099 or 1042 tax form (preceded by a W9 or W-8BEN) will be issued to the Grand Prize winner.
WINNER LIST: To receive the name of the prize winner, send a #10 self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by May 7, 2024 to: Legends Media Honda Type R Giveaway - Winner List Request, c/o Realtime Media, 1001 Conshohocken State Road Ste 2-100, Conshohocken PA, 19428 U.S.A.
SPONSOR: Legends Media, 24335 Prielipp Road #116, Wildomar, CA 92595 U.S.A.
ADMINISTRATOR: Realtime Media LLC, 1001 Conshohocken State Road Ste 2-100, Conshohocken PA, 19428 U.S.A.